Green Printing Guidelines
Reduce your paper use.
- Lower consumption by emailing drafts, notes and newsletters instead of printing them.
- Make your own notepads using scrap paper.
- Edit documents online instead of printing drafts.
- No Goldenrod, Fluorescents, or bright-colored paper.
- One important way to reduce waste is to print on recyclable paper.
- Many people don't know that Goldenrod, Fluorescents, and bright colors are not recyclable because of the strong dyes used to make them.
- For your next meeting or event, please choose paper that is recyclable.
- Reduce your margins when printing.
- Use recycled toner cartridges for laser printers.
- Print double sided and on 100% post-consumer paper.
- Turn off the printer when not in use.