Here's some basic information about the application process:
- Submissions are due no later than July 31, 2015 (All date subjected to change)
- Applications will be evaluated by the programming committee with the following criteria in mind: overall quality and focus, organization of ideas, originality, applicability of topic, potential for interaction.
- You will receive notice of acceptance or non-acceptance by early August.
- The Front Range Bioneers programming committee reserves the right to reject or suggest variations on the proposal.
Other facts to consider:
- Proposals constituting sales pitches for products or services will not be considered.
- Think about what specific benefits attendees will gain from your topic.
- Target a learning objective – what will the participants be able to do as a result of attending this session?
- Sessions and workshops should be solution-oriented and relevant to Front Range's Front Range.
- Presenters attending the conference will be eligible to receive complementary registration for main events. All related expenses for travel and lodging will be at the presenter’s expense. Some additional event options (meals, children’s activities, films) are not included.
- Most sessions and workshops are 1 to 1.5 hours duration and are scheduled on Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday. Longer, intensive workshops can take place on Friday prior to 2pm.
- Tours, field trips are weather dependent and are scheduled to take place on Friday prior to 2pm. These can be 1 to 4 hours duration.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Do you have artwork you would like to display at the Front Range Bioneers event?
Bioneers is now accepting applications for visual artists of all kinds to display their artwork inside the venue.
2014 Program Overview
2014 Kids Program
2014 TeenSpace Program
2010 Summary Program
2010 Detailed Program
2010 Local Presenter Bios