The UMC and Folsom (just southwest of Engineering and northwest of Leeds business) Stations are here to serve you. Come pay us a vist from 9:00 - 5:00, Monday thru Friday.
The Folsom Bike Station is our newest addition and is typically much less busy. Come and check out our new digs. It even has 30 new green Buff Bikes to rent out.
The bike stations offers numerous ways to help keep our campus cyclists in the saddle and enjoying the campus and Boulder's great environment. We value the bicycle as an effective means of commuting and recreation, improving its users' health, mobility and economic vitality.
- Bicycle registration is required to use the bike stations and is requested of those who bicycle on campus and it's totally free! Click here to register your ride. It also serves as a great anti-theft device by proving ownership of your bike. If you register your bike and then report it stolen the thief can't sell it at a pawn shop, because it will show up stolen when the pawn broker checks with the police before buying it. The thiefs already know this.
- The bike stations staff are here to help you with basic bicycle repairs. We are not a full service bike shop and therefore are limited by time, ability, staffing, and supplies.
- Our hope is that by teaching you how to keep your bike in working order we will help foster a strong campus cycling community.
- We encourage you to take what you learn from us about maintaining your bike and pass it on to other members of the campus community.
The bike stations have numerous services to help keep our campus cyclists in the saddle and enjoying CU and Boulder's great bicycling environment.
Bike Station Services (a few highlights):
- Bicycle registration
- Cruiser bicycle rentals ("Buff Bikes")
- Bicycle maintenance assistance
- Transit schedules & maps
- Bicycle and pedestrian path maps and information
- Ladder Ball at UMC Station (whatever, it's fun)