CYE Center for Community Engagement Internship Program
The CYE Center internship program allows students to work on a wide variety of tasks from urban design, event planning and community outreach to working with kids and food sustainability.
Internship Program Summary
- The Center hires 4-8 student interns per semester, including summer sessions.
- Each project is administered by a Project Manager from a local employer or community partner organization.
- The internships are eligible for 1-3 academic credits for the student.
- Flexible hours (8-12hrs per week)
- Hours can qualify towards the student AmeriCorps UCAN program.
- CYE Center hosts professional development workshops for the interns throughout the semester
TO APPLY, submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
- Two references (professor, academic advisor or work supervisor)
For community partners and employers:
For further information, please contact email@example.com.