Some Really Good Stuff is "Free!"
Flat Fee Information Packages
What’s Really Free?
- Your initial consultation meeting provides information and advice…it’s confidential and free.
- We search our contacts, statewide ListServe and networks to help you find technical resources, faculty, research partners and assistance from others.
- We provide a flat fee project bid or an estimate of cost at no obligation.
- When we can, we help you identify other resources and funding to pay for the services you need.
- Sometimes we have special sponsored programs that subsidize costs for certain types of businesses.
Flat fee information packages
Always affordable rates
Professional staff time is billed at only $75 an hour
Student time is billed at $30 an hour
If your project involves on-line database searches, or surveys, focus groups, and other primary research, you pay actual direct costs or a predetermined flat fee.
You set the budget and keep costs low by doing some of the work yourself, with our guidance.
Yes, we accept Visa and MasterCard
CU Business Advancement Center is funded by
U.S. Department of Commerce, Economic Development Administration,
Business Research Division at University of Colorado,
special contracts, sponsor donations, and user fees.