LifeSkills Training Program Information
There are a number of informational resources that provide detailed information about the LifeSkills Training middle school program, which can be helfpul when informing administrators, teachers, counselors, and parents about the program.
- LST Program Fact Sheet General information about the LifeSkills Training program in a brief fact sheet.
- Objectives and Educational Outcomes Fact Sheet Fact sheet explaining how the objectives and components comprising the LST program have been linked through other research to positive educational outcomes.
- Middle School Scope and Sequence Document listing the goals as well as the skills taught for each lesson.
- Sample lessons Sample lessons from the teacher manual and student guide of the curriculum.
- LST Curriculum Alignment Tools Tools that help align the program's objectives to a universal standard, which can aid sites in aligning the program to specific state educational standards.