Forms for Current Undergraduate Students

Students are often required to submit forms for various reasons. Here is an index of forms likely to be of interest to undergraduates in the Department of Computer Science.

College Petition
This form is used to request any changes to departmental or College of Engineering and Applied Science rules.

Change of Major Form
This form is used by students in the College of Engineering and Applied Science to change their major to another department within the College, to add or delete a second major within the College, or to add or delete a minor.

Incomplete Grade Form
This form is used by a student and his/her instructor to request assignment of an I (Incomplete) grade when, for documented reasons beyond the student's control, the student has been unable to complete course requirements.

Minor Completion Degree Audit
This form is used by the Computer Science advisor to confirm a student has completed the minor degree. Email the Computer Science Undergraduate Program Advisor if you feel you have completed the minor for your confirmed Minor Degree Audit.

Independent Study Agreement
Students wishing to take an independent study course must complete this form.

Senior Thesis Forms And Requirements

Contact the Undergraduate Program Advisor if you have questions about any of these forms.