Who to Contact

If you are a CU-Boulder student, faculty member or staff member with a question or concern related to the 2013 flooding, please see the below information for phone numbers and email contacts. 

Student questions
(i.e., on- or off-campus housing issues, dining, books, laptops and other questions/concerns related to student life). View FAQs.

Division of Student Affairs

Academic-related questions 

(i.e., attending classes, making up assignments or other issues specific to challenges in completing academic requirements). View information.

Office of Academic Affairs

Faculty questions
(i.e., challenges related to the daily conduct of academics and/or research-related activities)

Office of Academic Affairs

Employee/Staff questions
(i.e., leave, counseling or other issues related to work and /or work performance). View FAQs.

Labor Relations questions
or email Pakou.Cha@Colorado.edu

FSAP questions
or email Olga.Vera-Nesmith@colorado.edu

General HR questions
or email hrmail@colorado.edu

Parent questions
(i.e., concerns and questions from parents and/or family members of current students)

Office of Parent Relations

If you are a community member and have a question not addressed by any of the above contacts, please complete the contact form below and we will review and direct your inquiry to the appropriate department for a response. 

Please describe your question/concern and how we can help.
Give FeedbackSee More Photos View Photo