Mark Your Calendar! We will be offering individual counseling sessions, where you can discuss your personal financial situation with a TIAA-CREF consultant on a confidential basis. They will be able to discuss how to help you achieve your financial goals by investing in financial solutions such as mutual funds, brokerage, life insurance and annuities.
This Individual Counseling Session will help you simplify your retirement by:
- Providing objective advice and asset allocation based on your individual needs
- Showing you how you can obtain a personalized actionable plan
- Recommending fund selections to keep you on track to and through retirement
- Reviewing your retirement income options
- Wed. Nov 28, 2012: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., UMC Room 381
- Thu. Nov 29, 2012: 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., TIAA-CREF Boulder Office, 1113 Spruce St #401 Boulder, CO 80302
- Tue. Dec 4, 2012: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., UMC Room 381
Sign Up Today: To discuss your plan and options for managing your retirement savings or to schedule an appointment with a TIAA-CREF Financial Consultant, please call us at (866) 843-5640, Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. (MST).
TIAA-CREF does not offer tax advice. See your tax advisor regarding your particular situation. The investment products and strategies that will be presented may be subject to market and other risks, including possible loss of principal.