Buses. You don't need to park it—and all you need is your Buff OneCard to ride for free! Most buses run every 10 to 15 minutes during peak hours on weekdays and weekends, but schedules do vary.
- The Buff Bus – runs from main campus to Williams Village (free)
- The Hop – connects downtown, University Hill, CU campus, and 29th Street Mall
- The Dash – runs along South Boulder from Lafayette to Louisville to Boulder
- The Stampede – runs along Colorado Ave, 30th, and connects to main campus
- The Skip – runs north and south along Broadway from Front Range to Greenbriar
- The Bound – runs from Iris to Baseline and along 30th
- #B/BX – goes to Denver
- AB – goes to the Denver International Airport
For specifics on schedules and routes, visit www.rtd-denver.com
Bikes and Walking. With 300 miles of bike/walking paths in and around Boulder, it’s really easy to get from point A to point B by bike or foot. A few things to remember:
- Registration. It’s $10 for as long as you own the bike. Visit the CU Bicycle Station east of the UMC to register.
- Lights. City regulations require that you use a front white light and rear red light for riding after dark.
- Theft. Always use a U-lock when you leave your bike unattended.
- Crosswalks. Always use the marked crosswalks, and give the motorist a chance to see you before you cross.
- Other Wheels. Skateboards are accepted on campus pathways, but not on campus streets or in commercial areas like Pearl Street Mall, 29th Street Mall, and the Hill.
Parking & Transportation Services (PTS). PTS helps students and their visitors with their transportation needs with an emphasis on safety and sustainability. We provide options:
At the Bike Station students can register, repair, borrow, or get advice about bikes and pick up maps for paths around Boulder. www.colorado.edu/pts