Join Community Health and our community partners to learn more about small changes you can make that can lead to big shifts during the One Little Change event on Monday, March 11, from 5-7 p.m. in UMC 235.
The event includes free food, photo kiosk, free screenings, free HIV testing, a letter-to-myself table, as well as information about:
- How to be an ally, how to support our communities: Center for Multicultural Affairs
- Tips on supporting women and gender equity: Women's Resource Center
- Gamers online intervention demo: Gender Violence prevention
- How to get involved: Volunteer Resource Center
- Study smart: Student Academic Services Center
- Support underrepresented communities from elementary school through college: Student Outreach and Retention Center for Equity (SORCE)
- How to Help a Friend, free screenings for a range of wellness areas: Counseling and Psychological Services
- Outdoor activities in a sober environment: Phoenix Multisport
- How to recycle, use resources wisely, help people and save the planet: Environmental Center
For more information visit our Facebook page.