If you haven't had a chance to see who'll be coming to the annual GEA Retreat this year, check the agenda out below. This is one event you don't want to miss! In addition to meeting some of the most influential people in Boulder, you'll ...
- Be inspired and motivated to act and think entrepreneurially
- Get answers to any entrepreneurial questions from people who know
- Understand the entrepreneurial ecosystem of Boulder better
- Build your connections in and outside of CU
- See why Boulder is among the top 10 startup cities in the country
- Enjoy delicious food provided by the Red Lion Restaurant
Come support the GEA, be inspired, and immerse yourself in the entrepreneurial ecosystem in and around CU.
When: Sep. 26th from 9:30am to 5:00pm
Where: The Red Lion Restaurant (link) (map)
Full agenda, tickets, and info here: http://cugea.wordpress.com/2012/09/17/gea-retreat-sep-26th-2012/
What is the GEA?
The mission of the Graduate Entrepreneurs Association (GEA) is to enhance the student experience by providing unique opportunities that prepare, inform, and excite students who have an interest in entrepreneurial endeavors. The GEA is a community where students share ideas, interact closely with successful entrepreneurs, and gain exposure to a stimulating environment that encourages innovative thinking and ambitious efforts.
Contact: Ben Buie