Be sure to attend the YesPlus workshop on April 18-21 (Thursday-Sunday). The workshop is normally offered to students for $295, but thanks to a grant from ASSG and Rep Council, it is now free for full-time CU-Boulder students who complete an application, (approx. 20-30 min.).
If you would like to attend, fill out an application and email it to email@example.com. Space is limited and applications are accepted on a rolling basis, so apply now to reserve your spot.
YesPlus is a cutting-edge leadership and stress-management program designed for college students that aims to help students achieve goals, decrease stress, boost happiness levels, make a difference in the world, build leadership skills and become part of a thriving and empowered community of amazing individuals!.
The workshop has been taken by students at 75 universities around the country (e.g. at Stanford & Cornell where it has been offered for credit) and courses are regularly offered in forward-thinking such as Google and service-oriented institutions such as the World Bank.
Dates: April 18 - 21, (Thursday - Sunday)
Times: Thursday/Friday (5-10 p.m.), Saturday (8:30 a.m.-3 p.m., Sunday (5-10 p.m.)
Location: Wesley Foundation/Chapel at CU (1290 Folsom St.)
Here are a few things you’ll learn on yesplus:
• Success Without Stress – Think that success and stress go hand in hand? Think again, we’re more creative and productive without stress
• Focus – learn how to make your mind ninja-sharp for studying, decrease procrastination and improve study skills
• Inspiration and Community Impact – Be the change you want to see
• Energy – learn unique techniques to boost your energy and productivity
• Empowerment – we all have hidden skills and talents, when we break through the barriers of stress, we rise to new levels
• Connection – meet an empowered and thriving new community, make deep friendships (yes, in one week!) and take existing friendships to a whole new level
• Leadership – learn tricks for connection, interpersonal skills, communication, and inspiration
• Overcome Fears – get over old memories and fears
• Feel Awesome – learn yoga, breathing and meditation skills to suck stress out of every cell of your body