Do you want to put classroom learning into real-world action and to have a transformational learning experience that sets you apart? CU in D.C. is a semester-long experience that allows students to earn full credit for professional internships and CU coursework in Washington, D.C. To learn more about the CU in D.C. program, please join us for our upcoming information meeting.
By participating in the program, you can:
• Gain a competitive edge in today’s challenging job market
• Acquire indispensable hands-on professional skills & experience
• Live, work, and study in the vibrant and thought-provoking city of Washington D.C.
• Secure future job opportunities and recommendations
• Explore career options and discover your talents and interests
• Make meaningful and helpful professional connections
• Sharpen your critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
• Gain greater self-confidence and a strong sense of accomplishment
• Get a first-hand glimpse into the inner-workings of some of D.C.’s most interesting agencies, institutions, and organizations