Changes to Party Registration:
- All amplified music, including bands and DJs, must be inside the house. We will no longer register parties with outdoor amplified music.
- Houses that receive two consecutive warnings from dispatch will lose party registration privileges for four months.
Just a refresher, this is how party registration works:
- Register your Friday or Saturday night party with Off-Campus Housing (UMC 313) by noon on Friday. You may register Monday – Thursday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., and on Friday between 8 a.m. – 12 p.m..
- You must live at the address being registered.
- Provide us with your student ID, two phone numbers, and your address.
- If a noise complaint on your house is received, police dispatch will call and give you a warning.
- You will have 20 minutes to shut the party down. However, if a noise complaint is made following those 20 minutes, police will be dispatched to your house.
- Party Registration is for noise complaints only, and does not protect you or your guests against any other violation including open containers, MIPs or public urination.
- Police may stop by, regardless of registration.
- Parties in common areas (ex: apartment courtyards) cannot be registered.