Changes to Party Registration program

Changes to Party Registration:

  • All amplified music, including bands and DJs, must be inside the house. We will no longer register parties with outdoor amplified music.
  • Houses that receive two consecutive warnings from dispatch will lose party registration privileges for four months.

Just a refresher, this is how party registration works:

  • Register your Friday or Saturday night party with Off-Campus Housing (UMC 313) by noon on Friday. You may register Monday – Thursday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., and on Friday between 8 a.m. – 12 p.m..
  • You must live at the address being registered.
  • Provide us with your student ID, two phone numbers, and your address.
  • If a noise complaint on your house is received, police dispatch will call and give you a warning.
  • You will have 20 minutes to shut the party down. However,  if a noise complaint is made following those 20 minutes, police will be dispatched to your house.

Import notes:

  • Party Registration is for noise complaints only, and does not protect you or your guests against any other violation including open containers, MIPs or public urination.
  • Police may stop by, regardless of registration.
  • Parties in common areas (ex: apartment courtyards) cannot be registered.
Give FeedbackSee More Photos View Photo