The RASEI Big Energy Seminar Series brings nationally and internationally recognized speakers with a focus on large, secure, sustainable energy systems to Colorado. RASEI's goal is to promote a multidisciplinary understanding of the opportunities and challenges associated with developing and deploying the 21st century energy industries needed to meet the global energy challenge.
- Oct. 22, 2012 | Dr. Barry Rawn, Delft University of Technology in the Netherlands, Rotational Kinetic Energy as Power System Service: Assessing The Role of Wind Farms (PDF)
- Oct. 23, 2012 | Tony Clark, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, The Changing Energy Mix (PDF)
- Oct. 23, 2012 | Jaspreet Singh Dhupia,Nanyang Technological University - Singapore, Modeling, Monitoring and Control of Wind Turbine Drive-trains (PDF)
- Oct. 25, 2012 | Dr. van de Lagemaat, NREL, Excitons and Plasmons in Nanoscale Systems (PDF)
- Nov. 5, 2012 | Dr. Qing-Chang Zhong, Control of Power Inverters in Renewable Energy and Smart Grid Integration (PDF)
- Nov. 8, 2012 | Shirley Meng, University of California San Diego, New Perspectives of Energy Storage Materials (PDF)
Visit the RASEI website for a list of past speakers in the series, and for more information.