You still have a chance to design the official 2013-14 "Shoulder to Shoulder" Spirit Shirt. Get your design entry in by Feb. 7.
- Sponsored by: RHA, the CU Bookstore, and CU Athletics.
- The winning design will be the official 2013-14 "Shoulder To Shoulder" Shirt.
- The shirt will be sold by the CU Bookstore.
- The winner will be recognized during a home basketball or home football game and receive fabulous prizes.
- Designs due: Thursday, Feb. 7 in JPEG form to email@example.com.
Design Rules and Guidelines:
- The shirt must be gold with black imprint and lettering only.
- Design must include the lyrics to the CU fight song and the year (2013-2014).
- Please refrain from using the numeral (2) as in “Shoulder 2 Shoulder” and spell out “to” instead.
- Any use of CU licensed logos (including the CU Ralphie logo and the University Seal) may not be changed or altered in any way.
- Final designs must be approved by licensing and may be subject to editing.