You are here
CU Buffs Professional Program
Summit to career success with the CU Buffs Professional Program! Whether you’re still exploring career options, searching for internships or seeking a full-time job, this program has resources just for you.
Work at your own pace to explore CU-Boulder majors and connect the dots to your career. Then, find out what employers want and seek out internships and jobs in your areas of interest. Completing the program makes your application stand out and lets employers know you have the skills and talent to be a CU Buffs Professional!
- Minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Complete all four workshops, online or in person, and answer brief questions about them. You’ll have the opportunity to complete career assessments, create a resume and practice interviewing skills.
- Attend one basecamp event.
- Submit a resume or online mock interview.
- Create a personalized career plan during a career counseling appointment.
- Attend the summit event to meet individually with employers and practice your skills.
- Complete all the required steps and receive your CU Buffs Professional Certificate.
Workshops (Attend all online or in person)
Explore Majors and Careers
Learn about majors you’re interested in and career assessments. Connect your strengths and skills to your areas of interest.
Resumes & Networking
Prepare for an internship or job search. Eighty percent of jobs are found through networking! Get ready for your internship or job search and learn how to network to your next position. Create a resume from scratch or polish up an existing one to get noticed.
Internship/Job Search & Interviewing
Start an internship or job search here! Learn the secrets of internship and job searching to find what you’re looking for. Build social media job-searching skills and interviewing skills to gain an edge in your search.
Adapt for a changing world. We know that the job market is ever changing; learn how to adapt and gain the professional skills that employers want!
Attend one basecamp event, a career fair or a Meet Buff Employers event.
Meet with a career counselor for a one-hour appointment to create a personalized career plan.
Attend the yearly summit event to meet and network with employers. Practice networking skills, have a resume reviewed, and become a CU Buffs Professional.