Leave Sharing Donations

Do you have annual/vacation leave that will be forfeited on June 30, 2012 due to an over-accrued balance? Consider donating it to the Leave Sharing Program before it's swept! Any Boulder campus or System Administration employee may donate annual/vacation leave at anytime by completing a donation form and submitting it to the Office of Labor Relations at 565 UCB. Donation forms are available at our website.

June 4, 2012 • Tracee DeAntoni, Office of Labor Relations, 303-735-5416