The election of BFA members to BFA Committees will be conducted via electronic ballot. All committee terms are for three years:
BFA members are encouraged to serve on at least one committee. Follow this link for additional information about committee charges, composition, etc: http://www.colorado.edu/bfa/boulder-faculty-assembly-committees.
Nomination e–mail packets should include:
1. the nominee’s aﬃliation (A&S or Non–A&S), home department/unit, and contact details;
2. the speciﬁc committee(s) of interest;
3. the nominee’s conﬁrmation (separate e–mail is ﬁne) that they are willing to serve;
4. the name and department/unit of the faculty member making the nomination (self–nominations are most welcome!);
5. an e–mail header containing the phrase “BFA Election.”
Please e–mail your nomination packet(s) to the BFA Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 pm, Sunday, April 10, 2016. Shortly after the nomination window closes, you will receive an email with a link to the electronic voting site.