ATLAS has several spaces that can be reserved for events or meetings. They include:
Classrooms, auditorium (no food or drink)
• ATLAS 1B29 (40-seat computer lab/classroom).
• ATLAS 1B31 (40-seat classroom, videoconference capability).
• ATLAS 104 (25-seat classroom).
• ATLAS 1B25 (25-seat classroom).
• ATLAS 105 (18-seat computer lab).
• ATLAS 113 (30-seat computer lab).
Classes are scheduled via a proposal process twice a year. Preference is given to courses that make the most of the technology.
• Demo-classroom: ATLAS 200 (25-seat, by special request only; used for training teachers.).
• Cofrin Auditorium: ATLAS 100 AUDITORIUM (150-seat).
• Film Screening Room: ATLAS 102 (75-seat, tech support personnel required).
• Lobby (food and drink permitted): CR100 (capacity 150).
Special meeting rooms
• Video-conferencing room (no food or drink): ATLAS 202 (12-seat). Used only for video-conferencing (requires training).
• Executive board room (food allowed): ATLAS 229 (38-seat) (videoconference capability). Charges may apply.