The ATLAS building features instructional spaces designed to encourage creative uses of in-class and distance learning technologies and engaged student learning. In addition to high-speed wireless Internet access, classrooms feature a variety of innovative and creative instructional spaces:
• The 150-seat auditorium on the first floor (pictured above) features theater seating, a smart podium, a full projection booth and video conferencing.
• Two computer labs/classrooms are located on the first floor. One seats 18 students and features Macs that run either OSX or Windows. The other seats 30 and features high-definition projection.
• The 25-seat and 40- seat classrooms feature reconfigurable furniture, digital projectors, whiteboards and two-three LCD flat screen panels for small group work.
• The 40-seat classroom in Basement Level 1 also is equipped for distance learning.
• Laptop carts are available for individual or small-group computer work.