ATLAS and engineering students from six different classes will exhibit their digital/physical projects, works-in-progress and interface explorations during the ATLAS Expo Spring 2014 from 5:30-7 p.m. Monday, May 5, in the ATLAS Black Box theater.
Student works from the following classes will be exhibited:
• HCC Foundations/User-Centered Design 1 (CSCI 3002) Instructor: Tom Yeh, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and ATLAS Faculty Fellow
• ATLAS Physical Computing (ATLS 3519) Instructor: Jeffrey “Jiffer” Harriman, ATLAS Ph.D. student
• ATLAS Big Data (ATLS 4519 & CSCI 4830) Instructor: Greg Greenstreet, VP Engineering, Gnip
• Rapid Prototyping (CSCI 4830) Instructor: Tom Yeh (see title and department above)
• Digital Media 2 (ATLS 3020) Instructor: Hyunjoo “Joo” Oh, ATLAS Ph.D. student
• TAM Capstone Projects (ATLS 4010) Instructor: Ian Hales, TAM Instructor
The event is free and open to the public. Light refreshments will be served. The Black Box theater is located in the Roser ATLAS building on the lowest basement level, B2.
Free and open to the public.
Light refreshments will be served, sponsored by Gnip, http://gnip.com/.