CU Welcome Days - please click a day you'd be interested in attending
- APS Colloquium: JILA Auditorium at 4pm during the academic year. Refreshments are served at 3:45pm in front of the auditorium.
SWRI Colloquia: Colloquia are normally on Tuesdays at 11:00 am in the 4th-floor conference room of SWRI, 1050 Walnut St, Ste 300, Boulder, CO, 80302.
- LASP Seminar: LASP Space Tech Building (East Campus) usually at 4:00. Refreshments at 3:45.
- CASA/JILA Astrophysics Lunch Seminar: Sunset room in the JILA tower at 12:00. Speakers are generally visiting faculty.
- APS Faculty Research Talks: Duane Physics E126, 1:00-1:50, during Fall only. Designed to introduce first- and second-year graduate students to the department's research, though all graduate students and undergraduate students are welcome.
- Applied Math Colloquia: Engineering Center ECCR 245 at 3:00.
- SBO Telescope Open House: Open house at Sommers-Bausch Observatory events begin at 8:00, 8:30, or 9:00 at night depending upon the season.
Promoting an Inclusive Community in Astronomy (PICA): meets bimonthly to discuss issues and create an additional network to help women find careers in the sciences.
Commencement Spring 2017
Departmental Commencement ceremony and reception for undergraduates is Friday, May 12, 2017 1:00pm-3:00pm, at Fiske Planetarium.
For more information please visit our Facebook page: