Onizuka Conference Room
Location: ECAE 199
Includes projector and conference phone.
AES Onizuka Conference Room Policies & Procedure – April 2011
- First priority for this room is all Aerospace department functions. Aerospace faculty meetings have top priority. Next in priority is an AES graduate student reserving the room for a defense, or any AES faculty’s request to reserve the room. A senior projects team may reserve the room if their faculty advisor will be with them.
- Faculty and staff in the College may request the room, as well as graduate students in other departments who may schedule it for a defense or a meeting. Undergraduate students from other departments may not schedule Onizuka.
- No red food or wine may be served in the room. When food is served, all food and beverage items and trash should be removed immediately following the meeting and carried to the dumpster.
- The Onizuka Conference Room is to be set back to its original condition following every meeting—whiteboards cleaned, chairs set around the table and against the walls in an orderly manner, lights out (the screen should stay down--it has become finicky).
- Check the availability of the room at the desired time using the calendar.
- Email email@example.com to schedule the date/time.
- Lynne will confirm and update the schedule.
- The key to Onizuka is kept in Lynne's office, close to the conference room. She will open the room for you if she is there, or loan you the key if you are using it when she is away. The key should be returned to her office at the end of your meeting.
- If Lynne is not available, an additional key to Onizuka is kept in the Office Manager's office (ECOT 637; Patti Gassaway, ph: 303-735-4900) and can be loaned out to the person who has reserved the room just prior to his/her meeting. The key should be returned to ECOT 637 at the end of the meeting.
- Deb Mellblom in ECAE 197 also has a key. Aerospace faculty and staff may ask her to open the room for them.