You are here
Every Academic Major Can Study Abroad
CU-Boulder offers programs for every major. Whether you study engineering, journalism, science, humanities, fine arts, dance, education, business, or anything in between, you can study abroad. And with proper planning, you can stay on track for graduation by fulfilling degree requirements, such as required core and major classes, or by taking elective credits.
CU-Boulder offers hundreds of programs
CU-Boulder has more than 300 study abroad programs in more than 70 countries. Programs vary in length from two weeks to a full academic year. You could spend a summer in Italy, a semester in New Zealand, or a whole year in Japan. Foreign language programs are available throughout the world, but a majority of programs offer courses taught in English, so speaking a foreign language is not required to study abroad. Search study abroad programs.
- Tropical Ecology and Conservation in Costa Rica
- Business, Communications, and Culture in Belgium
- Semester at Sea
- Contemporary French Studies in Paris
- Choose from any courses offered at university in Australia, New Zealand or Britain
- Social Change and Sustainable Development in India
- Public Health, Traditional Medicine, and Community Empowerment in Chile
- Art History in Florence and Rome
- Multiculturalism and Human Rights in Morocco
- Global Engineering Education Exchange in Hong Kong