Are you ready to register for a visit program at CU-Boulder?
First things first: students must have a MyCUBoulder account to register. To create your MyCUBoulder account, go to http://mycuboulder.colorado.edu and click on "Create A New Undergrad Account". Please note that it could take up to 3 business days for your account to be activated.
Parents can also register for a visit by calling (303) 492-6301.
Once you have your account, log in to MyCUBoulder and follow these instructions.
- Go to the "Visit CU" tab in your MyCUBoulder account.
- Click the "Register for an Event" button in the upper left corner of the page.
- A pop-up window with a calendar will appear. Select the date of the visit program you are registering for, then select the program you want from the options that appear below the calendar and click "Next>>".
- You will then be taken to the Campus Event Registration form. Follow the form instructions to complete and submit your registration.
- Your registration is complete! You should receive an email the following day confirming your visit and providing you with any additional details to help you prepare. If you have any issues, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com or call 303-492-6301.