You are here

I am applying as a transfer student. Do I need to submit my high school transcript?

Yes.  If you graduated high school after 1988, the Office of Admissions needs your final, official transcript including your graduation date in order to complete your file and give you an admission decision.  Transcripts should be sent by mail or electronically to by the issuing school.