You are here
Back to School
Here I am on the eve of the last day of summer break. On Monday morning, my carefree summer days will be replaced by a crazy schedule filled with class, work, and extracurricular. While that may not sound appealing, I am extremely excited to get back into the swing of life as a CU student.
This year, I am a senior, which means I will soon say goodbye to Boulder and life as a buff. Say it isn’t so! This realization is what brought me to create a “Boulder Bucket List.”
1. Meet Ralphie.
2. Tube down Boulder Creek.
3. Grab a burger at the Sink.
4. Hike the Flatirons.
5. Eat as many Boulder Baked cookies and cupcakes as possible.
6. Go to the Rocky Mountain Showdown.
7. Help as many prospective students as I can through Student Ambassadors.
8. Run in the Forever Buffs 5k.
9. Write my name on the ceiling at the Sink.
10. After graduation, rub the horns on the Ralphie statue outside of Folsom for good luck.
11. Join Forever Buffs.
It is a work in progress…but these are some of the things I absolutely have to do.
Being a Buff is something that I will always cherish. I hope all of you enjoy your last weekend before all of the madness of the fall semester begins.
Happy back to school!