You are here
CU-LEAD Alliance and Scholarship Program
CU-LEAD Alliance and Scholarship Program is a set of multidisciplinary academic neighborhoods promoting diversity and educational excellence through access for underrepresented and first-generation students.
CU-LEAD's Student Academic Success Center is a multi-cultural academic learning community serving low income, first generation and disabled college students by facilitating student transitions, building community, increasing retention and graduation rates, and fostering a campus climate that is accepting of all students.
- Academic Excellence Programs support low income and first generation college students and individuals with disabilities to improve retention and graduation rates.
- McNeill Academic Program supports students' academic, personal and professional development and provides membership in a community of motivated students.
- Ronald E. McNair Post Baccalaureate Achievement Program prepares selected undergraduates from all ethnicities to study at the doctoral level.
- White Antelope Memorial Scholarship Program assists American Indian students toward successful completion of their undergraduate degrees, while building and cultivating support within the CU-Boulder American Indian community.
- First Nations Scholarship Program assists out-of-state American Indian students toward the completion of their undergraduate degrees, while cultivating and sustaining a thriving American Indian community on the CU-Boulder campus.
- TRIO Advanced Study Community Program helps students explore their fields of interest, build research skills necessary for graduate school work, and support you in your undergraduate studies.
Academic Communities within Colleges and Schools
The following college and school programs provide academic communities that support motivated students interested in being part of a diverse community:
- ENVD Diverse Scholars Program - Program in Environmental Design
- Miramontes Arts & Sciences Program (MASP) - College of Arts & Sciences
- Leeds Diverse Scholars Program - Leeds School of Business
- Education Diversity Scholars Program - School of Education
- The BOLD Center (Broadening Opportunity through Leadership and Diversity) - College of Engineering & Applied Science
- Journalism Diversity Scholars - School of Journalism & Mass Communication
- Diverse Musicians Alliance Program- College of Music
Academic Communities across Colleges and Schools
Leadership Residential Academic Program with its Ethnic Living and Learning Community Leadership studies program (ELLC) provides a multicultural residential community for students with a shared interest in leadership.
Honors CU-LEAD Scholars Program provides small classes and enhanced opportunities for students working towards graduating with Latin Honors.
Center for Multicultural Affairs (CMA) seeks to promote the academic, personal, and professional success of all students through innovative programs and services.
- First Generation Scholars Program fosters academic excellence and enhances social development through active participation in community building.