You are here
Accounting and Taxation Accounting
The MSBA with an emphasis in accounting is designed for students whose career interests are in auditing, taxation, consulting and finance.
The MSBA requires 30 hours of graduate coursework. When combined with an internship this program generally takes two years. Please visit the department website at leeds.colorado.edu/MSAccounting to learn more about this program.
- Hold a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Successful applicants typically have an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 with GMAT scores of 550. Only the higher of the first two GMAT scores will be considered in case of multiple GMAT re-takes.
- Admission to the MS program requires either an undergraduate business degree or extensive prerequisite coursework. Applicants with no business or accounting coursework must complete the prerequisites before applying to the program.
- Provide a minimum of three letters of recommendation.
- Provide a personal statement that explicitly addresses the applicant's academic interests.
- If you are an international student and your native language is not English, please submit official TOEFL Scores. The minimum required to be considered is 90 iBT. The department does not accept IELTS.
Additional information is available on the department's website: http://leeds.colorado.edu/MSAccounting
The MS Program typically does not offer financial support.
University of Colorado Boulder
Leeds School of Business: MS programs
Boulder, CO 80309-0419 Phone 303-735-5161