You are here
Complete Your Application
Before beginning your application, please read the degree and department overviews regarding admission requirements, department standards, test scores, supplemental materials, and deadlines available on the department pages.
Register for the online application here, then be patient. After you have submitted your information, you will receive emails within 3 business days with your username and password for accessing the application.
Please do not reenter your information while you are waiting as this may cause additional delays.
- Complete Part One of the online application.
- Give your full legal name as it appears or will appear in your passport. This name is used for all of your university records. Include former names under which materials pertinent to this application may be found. If you do not have or use a first or last name in legal situations please insert the three letters FNU as a place holder for that name to indicate such to us.
- If you are applying for more than one program or for a primary and secondary program, a complete application and fee must be submitted to both departments.
- Please note that once you start an application, on your application welcome page you will see a "Due Date" in your application profile. This is the amount of time your application will remain valid in our system, not the application deadline. You should check with the department to which you are applying for specific deadlines.
- If you have corrections you must make these before you submit your application. Make your corrections in the appropriate section and remember to save your revisions.
- You will not be able to revise your application after you submit it.
Submit your online application through your MyCUBoulder account by clicking the submit application button ONLY when all sections are marked complete. If you do not complete this process, your application will not be received by the Office of Admissions.
Wait for the web page confirming receipt of your application. If you do not receive this confirmation, your application has not been submitted.
You may choose to pay your application fee of $70 by credit card, electronic check, check, or money order with the online application. If you elect to pay by check/money order, it should be payable to the University of Colorado and sent directly to the program to which you are applying. (McNair Scholars please see the McNair web site for instructions). Once you submit your payment, you will not be able to make changes to your application.