You are here

Evaluate Your Level

You are a graduate student if you have completed or will complete the equivalent of a four-year U.S. bachelor's or master's degree and you wish to pursue further education (a master's or doctoral degree). View details regarding the acceptance of non-U.S. degrees >

You are a transfer undergraduate student if you have enrolled at another college or university since graduation from secondary school, but have not completed a bachelor's degree. Preparatory years do not count as university-level work. View admission criteria for undergraduate transfers on the Undergraduate Admissions website >