You are here
If You Are Accepted
If you are accepted, you can expect:
To receive an official offer of admission by email that includes:
- Instructions on how to confirm/decline your acceptance
- Where to confirm your intent to enroll
- Instructions about paying the confirmation deposit
- "Identikey" instructions that will be necessary for using CU-Boulder email and intranet access
- International Applicants The Admissions Office will review your file for documentation required for immigration, so be sure you have supplied the necessary materials. If anything is missing, you will receive an official email informing you of what you will need to finalize your admission.
Once you submit your intent to enroll, your status is changed to "Confirmed Student."
- You should expect an Incoming Graduate Student email, providing links to helpful transition tips and information.
- You may wish to carefully review the information for Admitted Students for details on how to prepare for your move to Boulder and the beginning of your graduate career at CU-Boulder.
- International Applicants: Confirmed international students will also receive a welcome letter from International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) that contains great information about coming to both the U.S. and to Boulder, Colorado.