The University of Colorado Boulder is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), which is part of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA). The NCA is a membership organization of colleges and schools in nineteen states ranging from Michigan to Arizona, including Colorado. The HLC is recognized by the US Department of Education (USDE) to accredit degree-granting higher education institutions. Accreditation review takes place every 10 years. The University of Colorado at Boulder has been accredited since 1913.
- Higher Learning Commission of the NCA
- NCA's Overview of Accreditation
- CU-Boulder's Accreditation Status
- Notice of Continuing Accreditation
- Summary, Suggestions and Recommendations to CU-Boulder
- HLC/NCA Accreditation Site Team Report