Skip to Content
On-Campus Resources and Services
- ADA Coordinator - Supports the ongoing development of an accessible university that embraces disability as diversity. Provides disability-related information, services, and resources for faculty, staff and visitors.
- Disability Services - Offers guidance for making campus more accessible to students with disabilities, providing accommodations and services to students.
- Strategic Relations - Provides guidance with branding, marketing strategy, and support for Web Express, CU Boulder's web-publishing platform.
- Accessibility of Supported Technologies - Find information about some of CU Boulder's most used services including MyCUinfo, CUBill&Pay and more.
- AUL Testing - Recommends best practices as well as facilitates testing of current programs and websites for accessibility. Communicates best practices for accessibility and usability campuswide.
- Universal Design - Provides a resource for accessible authoring and best practices in course design through training sessions, consultations and outreach.
- Captioning - Gives guidance and resources to make videos accessible and meet university policy and accessibility standards.
- Accessibility Resources Status - Check the current status of OIT-supported technology and software.
Creating Accessible Materials
Creating Course Materials
Procuring Accessible IT
Additional Help Materials
Resources at Peer Institutions