There are so many things you can do to get involved at the Women's Resource Center!
- Attend events. Check out the events page for a list of upcoming programs!
- Join a peer group. We host a variety of these gatherings for people of similar backgrounds and interests every month.
- Use the WRC Resource Library. Our library is free and open to the public.
- Relax or study in the W. The WRC provides a space to hang out and chat or study with other students while lounging on comfortable couches.
- Volunteer. Our volunteers provide important referrals and resources to the campus community. They also help run projects and peer groups which promote the WRC's purpose and foundations.
- Help out with a project. Work with our staff and volunteers to plan programs, start peer groups, fund-raise, add to the resource library, update our resource and referral information, and assist with outreach.
If you're interested in getting involved and are still not sure what to do, contact us! You can also "like" us on facebook, follow us on twitter, or join our listserve for updates about opportunities and events happening in the center by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org