- Student Employment
- Financial Literacy
- Financial Aid Policies
- Financial Aid A-Z
- Site Map
- Veterans Benefits
- Net Price Calculator
- Video Gallery
- Videos on Financial Aid
Labor Day; Campus Closed
Private Scholarship Checks Due by 5 p.m.
Deadline to Change Enrollment
Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan Features for Graduate Students
- Students can borrow up to $20,500 in unsubsidized loans per year, if eligible.
- Students must be enrolled at least half-time (4 credit hours) to be eligible for federal loans.
- Interest begins to accrue on the loan as soon as it is disbursed.
- Loan origination fee is 1.072%.
- Repayment begins 6 months after you graduate, drop below half time or withdraw Learn more about managing repayment of your student loans.
Fixed Interest Rates
|Date of First Disbursement||Interest Rate|
|Before July 1, 2014||5.41%|
|7/1/14 - 6/30/15||6.21%|
Note: Beginning Fall 2012, subsidized loans are no longer available for graduate and professional students.