- Student Employment
- Financial Literacy
- Financial Aid Policies
- Financial Aid A-Z
- Site Map
- Veterans Educational Benefits
- Net Price Calculator
- RELATED LINKS:
- Continuing Education
Summer Financial Aid Application Open
Summer Work-Study Begins
Federal Graduate PLUS Loan Features
- This loan requires a credit check. If it is determined that you have an adverse credit history, you will have the ability to obtain an endorser.
- It is possible for a borrower to qualify for a PLUS loan with a bad credit score, so long as they don't have an adverse credit history (i.e., no more than 90 days late on any debt and no defaults, bankruptcies or other adverse action on any Title IV debt).
- The interest rate is a fixed 7.9%.
- This loan is unsubsidized so interest does accrue while you are in school or in deferment.
- There is a loan origination fee of 4.204%.
- Repayment begins 6 months after you graduate, drop below four (4) credit hours in a given semester, or withdraw.