Financial Aid Home


DEC 20 

Last Day to Work Fall Work-Study

DEC 24-25 

Campus Closed

What's New

Apply Federal Aid to All University Charges

For new students, Federal Title IV financial aid funds, such as Pell Grants and Federal Student Loans, are now limited to pay for tuition, fees, and on-campus room and board charges. However, with your permission, this aid can pay for other types of university charges (i.e., health insurance, parking fees, optional student fees, etc.). If you have received financial aid previously, your current federal aid will automatically be applied to all University charges.
Learn How

High School Transcripts

The Office of Financial Aid cannot disburse federal aid until the Office of Admissions has received your final high school transcript. Learn more on how to submit your transcript(s) or contact the Office of Admissions for more information.

IRS Tax Transcript Replaces Tax Returns

It is now a Federal requirement that tax information must be verified from an official IRS Tax Return Transcript. We strongly encourage students and their parents to utilize the IRS Data Retrieval process when completing their FAFSA to limit requests for the Tax Return Transcripts.
Learn More

New Undergraduate Federal Subsidized Loans

New subsidized Stafford loans made from July 1, 2012 to June 30, 2014 will not be eligible for subsidized interest benefits during the six-month grace period after a student graduates or falls below half-time enrollment. Interest will accrue during the grace period and will be capitalized if unpaid by the borrower.