- Student Employment
- Financial Literacy
- Financial Aid Policies
- Financial Aid A-Z
- Site Map
- Veterans Educational Benefits
- Net Price Calculator
- RELATED LINKS:
- Continuing Education
Summer Financial Aid Application Open
Summer Work-Study Begins
Continuing Graduate/Professional Students
Here are some general reminders to guide you through the financial aid process:
- If you borrowed Federal Stafford Loans all you have to do is accept the loans on MyCUInfo.
- If you borrow Federal Graduate PLUS Loans, you do not have to complete another MPN, but you do have to complete the Graduate/Professional PLUS Loan Information Form.
- Check your campus email for correspondence from our office.
- You will continue to check your financial aid status via MyCUInfo.
- Financial aid awards will be available the beginning of August.
- We do check your academic progress at the end of each semester, so review the Satisfactory Academic Progress policy to make sure you are not in danger of losing future financial aid.
|TIP: Read your university email – it is how we will notify you about missing documents, your application status, and your award offer.|