All MASP students (including affiliates) are expected to complete the same program expectations every semester. These are:
- Meeting regularly with MASP advisors.
- Being present in and using the MASP Office effectively 3-5 times per week. (This includes meeting with advisors, studying individually or with a group, working on assignments, etc.)
- Participating in ALL designated MASP Academic Co-Seminars and Seminars.
- Attending all mandatory MASP program activities during the academic year.
- Achieving and maintaining a 3.0 GPA or higher.