The Biomedical Engineering Society at the University of Colorado at Boulder is pleased to invite you to the Rocky Mountain Medical Technologies Conference. Held on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 at the Folsom Field on CU's campus, the conference objectives are to:
- Provide a forum where professionals, companies, physicians, and students may network and promote the field of biomedical engineering, both in industry and academia.
- Provide the opportunity for both industry and academia to showcase the latest advances in medical technologies.
- Establish the Rocky Mountain region as a leader in medical technologies.
- Educate younger participants about the field of biomedical engineering and promote involvement through a variety of activities.
- Provide participants the opportunity to listen to speeches and participate in workshops from some of the nation's top leaders in the field.