- Student Employment
- Financial Literacy
- Financial Aid Policies
- Financial Aid A-Z
- Site Map
- Veterans Benefits
- Net Price Calculator
- RELATED LINKS:
- Continuing Education
Last day of fall classes
Last day for graduating students to earn fall work-study
First day to earn spring work-study
Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan Features for Graduate Students
- Students can borrow up to $20,500 in unsubsidized loans per year, if eligible.
- Students must be enrolled at least half-time (4 credit hours) to be eligible for federal loans.
- Interest begins to accrue on the loan as soon as it is disbursed.
- Loan origination fee is 1.051%.
- Repayment begins 6 months after you graduate, drop below half time or withdraw Learn more about managing repayment of your student loans.
Fixed Interest Rates
|Date of First Disbursement||Interest Rate|
|Before July 1, 2013||6.8%|
|7/1/13 - 6/30/14||5.41%|
Note: Beginning Fall 2012, subsidized loans are no longer available for graduate and professional students.