- Student Employment
- Financial Literacy
- Financial Aid Policies
- Financial Aid A-Z
- Site Map
- Veterans Educational Benefits
- Net Price Calculator
- RELATED LINKS:
- Continuing Education
Summer Financial Aid Application Open
Summer Work-Study Begins
Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan Features for Graduate Students
- Students can borrow up to $20,500 in unsubsidized loans per year, if eligible.
- Students must be enrolled at least half-time (4 credit hours) to be eligible for federal loans.
- The interest rate is a fixed 6.8%.
- Interest begins to accrue on the loan as soon as it is disbursed.
- Loan origination fee is 1.051%.
- Repayment begins 6 months after you graduate, drop below half time or withdraw Learn more about managing repayment of your student loans.
Note: Beginning Fall 2012, subsidized loans are no longer available for graduate and professional students.