- Student Employment
- Financial Literacy
- Financial Aid Policies
- Financial Aid A-Z
- Site Map
- Veterans Benefits
- Net Price Calculator
- RELATED LINKS:
- Continuing Education
Last day of fall classes
Last day for graduating students to earn fall work-study
First day to earn spring work-study
Federal Perkins Loan Features
- Interest does not accrue while you are in school or in deferment.
- There are no loan origination fees.
- The interest rate is a fixed 5.0% when the loan enters repayment.
- The University of Colorado Boulder is your lender for this loan so once your loan enters repayment, you will make payments back to the University.
- Repayment begins 9 months after you graduate, drop below half-time or withdraw.
- Funding is limited so the actual awarded amount may be less than the federal maximum and may also vary from year to year.
For information on how to repay a Perkins Loan, please see the Bursar’s webpage