- Student Employment
- Financial Literacy
- Financial Aid Policies
- Financial Aid A-Z
- Site Map
- Veterans Benefits
- Net Price Calculator
- RELATED LINKS:
- Continuing Education
Spring Break; Campus Closed
Admitted Student Day
Deadline to Apply for CU Achieve Summer Grant
New Graduate/Professional Students
Here is some useful information to help you apply for financial aid for the first time at the University of Colorado Boulder.
- To review your financial aid application status, log onto your student portal.
- In early April, we will mail Financial Aid Award Offers to new students.
- Grants, scholarships, and work-study are automatically accepted for you.
- Loans must be accepted on-line via your student portal.
- Federal Stafford and Federal Graduate PLUS loans require a MPN to be completed, but typically this only has to be signed the first time a loan is borrowed.