- Financial Aid
- Student Employment
- Financial Literacy
- Site Map
- Veterans Benefits
- RELATED LINKS:
CU-Boulder Scholarship Application - Prospective Freshmen
The 2013-14 scholarship application is closed.
The 2014-15 CU-Boulder Scholarship application will be available November 1 to March 1 11:59 p.m. MT through the MyCUBoulder student portal after applying for admission. The application requires completing a resume and essay. Additionally, some of the scholarships may require writing a special essay, submitting recommendation letters, or documenting eligibility. Any scholarship that has financial need as criteria for eligibility also requires a completed FAFSA. The application requirements for each scholarship are available in MyCUBoulder.
Additional information on the CU-Boulder scholarship application:
- Scholarships available to incoming freshmen
- Step-by-step guide (pdf) to the scholarship application in MyCUBoulder
Follow these steps to ensure full consideration for scholarships available through the MyCUBoulder student portal:
- Apply for admission by January 15
- Don't wait until you are admitted to complete the scholarship application
- Complete the scholarship application in MyCUBoulder by March 1
- Complete the FAFSA by March 1
- Fax all supporting documents by March 1 to 303-735-1832
best practices for winning a scholarship
Students selected for a scholarship available through MyCUBoulder will be notified by mail in mid-April.
Students who completed the CU-Boulder scholarship application but are not selected to receive a scholarship can expect e-mail notification by late April (sent to the e-mail address provided on the Admission application).