- Financial Aid
- Student Employment
- Financial Literacy
- Site Map
- Veterans Benefits
- RELATED LINKS:
CU-Boulder Scholarship Application - Graduate Students
The 2013-14 scholarship application is closed. We are evaluating applications and will notify recipients beginning late May. Unfortunately, many eligible students may not be awarded scholarships as the applicant pool is highly competitive. Students who completed the CU-Boulder scholarship application but are not selected to receive a scholarship can expect e-mail notification by late June (sent to the e-mail address provided on the Admission application).
The CU-Boulder Scholarship application is available from December 1 to March 1 11:59 pm MT through the student portal (MyCUBoulder for new students and MyCUInfo for continuing students.) The application requires completing a resume and essay. Additionally, some of the scholarships may require writing a special essay, submitting recommendation letters, or documenting eligibility. Any scholarship that has financial need as criteria for eligibility also requires a completed FAFSA. The application requirements for each scholarship are available in the student portal.
Additional information on the CU-Boulder scholarship application:
- Scholarships available to graduate students
- Step-by-step guide (pdf) to the scholarship application in MyCUBoulder for new students
- Step-by-step guide (pdf) to the scholarship application in MyCUInfo for continuing students
- Don't wait until you are admitted to complete the scholarship application
- Complete the CU-Boulder scholarship application by March 1
- Complete the FAFSA by March 1
- Fax all supporting documents by March 1 to 303-735-1832
- Follow best practices for winning a scholarship
Graduate students selected for a scholarship available through the CU-Boulder application will be notified by mail in late May.
Students who completed the CU-Boulder scholarship application but are not selected to receive a scholarship can expect e-mail notification by late June (sent to official university e-mail address).