The Student Outreach Retention Center for Equity (SORCE) is an advocacy center that empowers student development by providing access and educational opportunities to historically underrepresented students, therefore enhancing a diverse climate that enriches the University of Colorado.
- 1. Diversity Recruitment Services
- a. Intentionally outreach to historically underrepresented students within the state of Colorado and provide CU Boulder campus access.
- 2. Retention Services for Historically Underrepresented Students
- a. Providing a welcoming, safe, and including community for all CU students to ensure high levels of achievement.
- 3. Civic Leadership
- a. Produce engaged, civic leaders through the application of the student development model.
- 4. Coalition Building
- a. Developing to navigate the individual, community, and CU systems.